Social Ant is running a FREE online webinar in Global Entrepreneurship Week (a global celebration of entrepreneurship) on Monday 13th November at 1pm – Website basics and best practices. This will provide a useful introduction to getting started with website design and gathering an understanding of maximising your online presence when it comes to launch.
The webinar will cover the following:
- Options for creating a website
- Outsourcing Vs DIY
- Domain names, website hosting and security
- Website content management systems (CMS)
- User experience
- Themes, plugins and functionality
- Calls to action
- Media and content curation for websites
- Landing pages
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) basics
- Social media integration
- Launching a website
To book onto any of the webinars email Lesley Robinson, Head of Business Support at Cumbria Chamber of Commerce – firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the full list of events for GEW UK in Cumbria here.